Do You Really Need Body Building Supplements For Weight Gain?
As a hard gainer, I believe most people use body building supplements out of desperation to put on weight. Do you really need body building suppliments? Many don't understand the benefit of such supplements.
The Role Of Body Building Supplements
Most body builders train five to seven days a week. From all the stress placed on their body, the body needs to rebuild muscles faster so that it can heal and grow. Protein supplements
plays the biggest role, it is mainly used for cell repair, maintenance and growth. The faster your body grows the more nutrients it will need and regular food intake can't supply what your body needs.
The market is infested with protein supplements and other muscle growth products. It is confusing and many people don't know what is best or which products are essential for overall development or growth.
Side Note: Most hard gainers can gain sufficient nutritional value from eating the right foods. They don't need to be using any type of muscle building supplements. Even if you're into body building, you will not need any type of supplements for bodybuilding until you have more muscle mass on your frame and you're really serious about bodybuilding and training more than 5 days per week. For now, just follow the weight gain diet that was described earlier.
Five Essential Supplements
- Creatine - Creatine is a protein made up of the amino acids methionine, arginine and glycine, is mainly used for providing the muscles with a boost of energy. Is very important to stimulate growth, which will enable you to lift heavier weights and do more reps. It allows you to maintain high intensity exercise for longer periods that will lead to faster gains.
- Protein - Comes in a powdered form. Protein drinks are usually taken after an intense training session. It will prevent muscle breakdown and helps the muscle to repair much faster. Protein makes up part of the structure of every cell and tissue in your body, including your nails, hair and muscle. You should also consume protein rich foods such as chicken breast, lean meats, beef, turkey, soya products, beans, cheese, fish and eggs.
- Multivitamins - You should take vitamin supplements to supply any needed vitamins or minerals that the body is lacking. It promotes great health and well being.
- Meal Replacement Packs - MRP's provide the right amounts of carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and protein for optimum nutrition. They can be used as post workout meals or in between snacks, and supports muscle growth. Best weight gain supplements for hard gainers.
- Carbohydrates - This is the main fuel source of the body. Two forms of carbs, simple carbohydrates provides quick energy (juices) and complex carbohydrates provides lasting energy (oatmeal).
When attempting to use body building supplements please ask question at your gym or even from the store where you are planning to buy from. Most of these places offers great information that can help you make a more informed purchase.
The best way for any hard gainer to consume five or six meals is by using meal replacements packs for a period of three months.
Back from Body Building Supplements to Weight Gain Supplements
Back from Body Building Supplements to Weight-On.com